Lutyen’s Post Special. Well it may not go down well with a lot of Americans but the truth is that Donald Trump has a better chance of becoming the next President of the United States. Let us look at the reasons we believe that:
- Hillary’s FBI Files : Clinton had thought she was free of this particular albatross, an inquiry into whether, during her time as secretary of state, she had broken the law by using her personal computer server to handle delicate — and in some cases confidential — government emails. The FBI announced Friday it had officially reopened the inquiry after finding more emails on a computer used by alleged sexter Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of a top Clinton aide.Senior Democrats are accusing FBI director James Comey of trying to influence the election outcome. Nevada Senator Harry Reid, who just a few months ago called Comey a man of great integrity for his decision not to press charges against Clinton over the email scandal, now suggests the FBI chief is breaking the law. Also, Hillary clinton is a big problem to herself. Nearly 70% of all voters think she is untrustworthy and dishonest. She represents the old way of politics, not really believing in anything other than what can get you elected. That’s why she fights against gays getting married one moment, and the next she’s officiating a gay marriage.
- Computers Predicting Trump : An artificial intelligence system that has correctly predicted the winners of the last three U.S. presidential elections is also saying that Trump will likely win the election. The AI system, called MoglA, took a look at 20 million data points from social media platforms to come up with the prediction. According to the analysis from Genic.ai, Trump is more popular than President Barack Obama was during the 2008 campaign – meaning his “engagement” numbers on social media platforms are higher than Obama’s was during the peak of Obama’s first campaign.According to the story, the candidate with the greatest engagement numbers has won the election every time.
- Stocks says Trump : Stock market behavior in the three months before US presidential elections has correctly predicted the winner since World War II with only one exception. And if the trend continues, Donald Trump will become the next US President.Historically, when the American stock market slips in the period from July 31 to October 31, the ruling party loses the election. Going back to World War II, the S&P 500 performance between July 31 and Oct. 31 has accurately predicted a challenger victory 86 percent of the time when the stock market performance has been negative. The only exception was in 1956, when President Eisenhower won against contender Adlai Stevenson. This was the year Britain and France propped up Israel in a military clash against Egypt over the Suez Canal and also the year of the Hungarian revolution.
- 4 Blue States : As per analyst Michele Moore, Trump has focused his attention on the four blue states – Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Four Democratic states, but all have elected a Republican governor since 2010 except Pennsylvania that has now finally elected a Democrat. In the Michigan primary in March, people came out to vote for the Republicans (1.32 million) that the Democrats (1.19 million). Trump is leading Hillary in the latest polls in Pennsylvania and tied with her in Ohio. Tied? How can the race be this close after everything Trump has said and done? Well maybe it’s because Trump’s said (correctly) that the Clintons’ support of NAFTA helped to destroy the industrial states of the Upper Midwest. Trump is going to hammer Clinton on this and her support of TPP and other trade policies that have royally screwed the people of these four states. In 2012, Mitt Romney lost by 64 electoral votes. Add up the electoral votes cast by Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. It’s 64. All Trump requires to do to win is to carry, as Trump’s expected to do, the swath of traditional red states from Idaho to Georgia (states that’ll never vote for Clinton), and then Trump just requires these four rust belt states. Trump doesn’t require Florida. Trump doesn’t require Colorado or Virginia. Just Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to be the next USA president.
- Male Chauvinist White man : In the history of 240 years, how in a country like USA could have gone this long without a lady president? Well, thats clear male chauvinism that is deep rooted in the minds of many white men that show off to be progressive but deep inside they would never like a woman to be the president of United States.Throughout most of US history, men have been expected to be strong and protective while women are nurturing caretakers of the husbands, their homes, and their children. USA political culture is deeply gendered. Unlike in Europe, they have a weak sense of class. In American politics, gender plays the role that class does elsewhere. Rather than address the problem of poverty in general, the US welfare system focuses on poor women almost exclusively. And, at the other end of the spectrum, US women politicians do not benefit greatly from upper-class privilege or as members of a dynastic political family.
- The mischievious Voter : “The Jesse Ventura Effect” may be one of the reasons Trump will beat Democrat Hillary Clinton in November and become our next president. Because of the anger that so many have toward a broken political system, millions are going to vote for Trump not because they agree with him, not because they like his bigotry or ego, but just because they can. Minnesotans chose a former professional wrestler to lead them not because they’re stupid or thought that Jesse Ventura was some sort of statesman or political intellectual. They did so just because they could. Minnesota is one of the smartest states in the country. It is also filled with people who have a dark sense of humor — and voting for Ventura was their version of a good practical joke on a sick political system.